Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i love my SIL.......but

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:00 PM
  • 0 Replies

She can really Piss me off sometime we have our car and dhs work van but it's in the shop so dh dh had to take our car to go out of town for work..so we borrow my BILs car while tonight I couldn't use it he needed it.so my dh said he was going to send us 400$ tonight for some stuff he does it threw walmart and I just go to ours and pick it up..well I asked my SIL this morning if it would be a problem for her to take us she told be no it was so big deal she would be here around 8:30 so I told dh his sister will take us and to send the money I checked with her an hr ago to make sure everything was sill good before he sent it she said ya she was fine..well 5mins after dh sends the money my freaking sil calls me and asks me if she can comE tomorrow night..r u kidding me I won't need her tomorrow night if she couldn't do it I would have waited till tomorrow to do it I had to go foodshopping tomorrow..I told her that she doesn't have a choice now I have to go pick that money up..now I get to listen to her bitch about it...well if she didn't want to do it in the first place she should have just said so...I get she is doing us a favor but she could have told me and hr ago she couldn't do it

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)