Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is my kid the only weird one???

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM
  • 21 Replies

I was just wondering.. if my kid is the only weird one that absolutely LOVES going to the doctor? He doesn't cry, doesn't cause any problems.. nothing. Didn't even cry when he got his flu shot. lol He looked at the nurse and said 'Okay. Now where's my stickers?" LOL

Matter of fact, he tries to talk us into the doctor for EVERYTHING. 'I got a boo boo. I needa see the doctor mom.'. LOL

Anyone else's kid love the doctors office?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rissarin
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Aww! That's cute!
Mine isn't old enough to care either way yet. Haha

RyansMommy6407
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Ryan loves his doctor. Maybe we both have weird kids. lol

No, actually...I think Ryan's so comfortable at the dr's office because they MAKE him comfortable. The doctor and nurses are all very kid friendly, very nice, and say cute things he likes.

My friend's daughter is terrified of the doctor because her doctor sucks. He has no bedside manner with the kids, and he comes off as very cold. She's since left that office and has started having her kids seen at Ryan's doctor, because he demanded her 18 month old daughter get catheter put in so he could test her urine for drugs, because he thought dad smelled like MJ...It took him 20 minutes to put the catheter in the poor little girl and she was screaming bloody murder and he just didn't care. I've been telling her she should report him to the medical board.

Jenniejen77
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:15 PM

My 4 yo dd loves going to the doctor as well. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up.

LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM

My daughter ASKS if she can go to the doctor...lol....

Linda1012
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM

My daughter loves going to her Dr also. He lets her play with the stethoscope, and of course there are huge stickers after the visit. And~ they have a great assortment of toys! in the waiting area.

LyTe684
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM

OMG! I have tears in my eyes from just READING that. No ay in hell would I NOT have reported that bastard!!!!

Quoting RyansMommy6407:

Ryan loves his doctor. Maybe we both have weird kids. lol

No, actually...I think Ryan's so comfortable at the dr's office because they MAKE him comfortable. The doctor and nurses are all very kid friendly, very nice, and say cute things he likes.

My friend's daughter is terrified of the doctor because her doctor sucks. He has no bedside manner with the kids, and he comes off as very cold. She's since left that office and has started having her kids seen at Ryan's doctor, because he demanded her 18 month old daughter get catheter put in so he could test her urine for drugs, because he thought dad smelled like MJ...It took him 20 minutes to put the catheter in the poor little girl and she was screaming bloody murder and he just didn't care. I've been telling her she should report him to the medical board.

LyTe684
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:33 PM

My son loves all the medical equipment. He plays with DH's stethoscope.. he broke mine.. and is determined to figured out how to work the BP cuff on his own. lol

Quoting Linda1012:

My daughter loves going to her Dr also. He lets her play with the stethoscope, and of course there are huge stickers after the visit. And~ they have a great assortment of toys! in the waiting area.

LyTe684

LOL Too cute. My does too.. all the time.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

My daughter ASKS if she can go to the doctor...lol....

LyTe684

Awwww. :)

Quoting Jenniejen77:

My 4 yo dd loves going to the doctor as well. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up.

LyTe684
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM

LOL

Quoting rissarin:

Aww! That's cute!
Mine isn't old enough to care either way yet. Haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)