Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the weirdest pregrancy craving you've had?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:44 PM
  • 11 Replies

I haven't had too many weird cravings with this pregnancy. With my last however, I would crave olives on everything! Even weird things like on a tuna fish sandwich. This pregnancy, I'm craving spicy Mexican food. That's been about it so far. Right now I'm craving waffles and peanut butter because another post was talking about it and it sounds so good.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Umm.. IDK.. Probably pickles washed down with cream soda...Oh and I could eat seafood all day if you let me.

My mom however thinks PB with bananas on rice cakes is weird. But it's not weird and it's not a pregnancy craving! I just like it. lol

kmjsmommy12345
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM

a turkey sub from subway and a pink lemonaide from sonic, it wasnt so much weird, just the fact that we were in town and in the middle of a conversation, and i randomly demanded that my husband get these things for me, he said that i said it in a demon voice, lol.

MamaLiv22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I love PB, banana and honey sandwiches. I bet it's similar to that. Nutella on a banana is really good too.

Quoting LyTe684:

Umm.. IDK.. Probably pickles washed down with cream soda...Oh and I could eat seafood all day if you let me.

My mom however thinks PB with bananas on rice cakes is weird. But it's not weird and it's not a pregnancy craving! I just like it. lol

chalisa0
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Oh, I've got this one!  When I was pregnant with DD-I craved grass.  Real grass-like the lawn.  I could smell people mowing, and I wanted to eat it really bad.  I had some vitamin deficiency (I can't remember what-it was almost 18 years ago).

MamaLiv22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Wow, that is weird! lol, I do love the smell of fresh cut grass in the spring.

Quoting chalisa0:

Oh, I've got this one!  When I was pregnant with DD-I craved grass.  Real grass-like the lawn.  I could smell people mowing, and I wanted to eat it really bad.  I had some vitamin deficiency (I can't remember what-it was almost 18 years ago).

LyTe684

Ohh.. that sounds good!

Quoting MamaLiv22:

I love PB, banana and honey sandwiches. I bet it's similar to that. Nutella on a banana is really good too.

Quoting LyTe684:

LyTe684

Yep.. you win. LOL

Quoting chalisa0:

colorsofgrey
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:22 PM

I wanted to eat Comet. I never did but I would come home from work and clean so I could smell it. And when I was too tired to scrub my bathroom I would just sit on the tub and smell the can. I also craved chocolate and ranch and I had never really cared for either before.

MrsNocke
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Quoting colorsofgrey:

I wanted to eat Comet. I never did but I would come home from work and clean so I could smell it. And when I was too tired to scrub my bathroom I would just sit on the tub and smell the can. I also craved chocolate and ranch and I had never really cared for either before.

I dont want to eat it but I seem to be craving the smell of things.. all cleaning products... Mr. clean.. my dish soap that I use.. pearberry soap from bath and body works.. and I have a lime and ginger smelly hand soap.. Every time I smell any of these I wish I could bath in them or something.. I want to smell them all day long!

sharebearII
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Ice cold Grapefruit sections.    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)