Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 4 month old sons first word

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:38 PM
  • 9 Replies

Was Hi :)

My mom was on the floor next to him and he's in his bouncy seat and she was kissing his face and then said to him Hi, and he looked at her and smiled and said Hi back to her :)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LancesMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Thats adorable!

Young_vegan19
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM

And he said it very clear and concise. There was no doubt that it was a loud and clear "Hi" :) 

And he did the cutest thing earlier. I had him feed and changed and finally settle down in his bouncy chair, and he starts smiling at me, and cooing at me and talking to me in his cute baby babble. He's gonna be a sweet talker when he gets older. He was trying to sweet talk and charm his way into my arms, haha

bbyblueAK
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:01 AM

that was my sons first word

Susan0805
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:02 AM

There first words are the best! Its so fun the first time you hear their sweet little voices! I love babies :-)

Elizabethmo2
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:36 AM

my sons was hi then mama and as soon as he started saying dada he said it all the time i think that dada is fun for them..... so when he gets to mama cherish it :)

steveiguana
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 6:42 AM

So cute. I remember my oldest daughters first sentence was Charge it! We still laugh about it and tell her to watch her credit cards.

LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Aww!

rissarin
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Aww!

Young_vegan19
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Quoting Elizabethmo2:

my sons was hi then mama and as soon as he started saying dada he said it all the time i think that dada is fun for them..... so when he gets to mama cherish it :)

Then your son is EXTREMELY smart, cuz my sons pedia. told me that they always say dada first cuz the Mmmm sounds are the most difficult. That's awesome! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)