Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The sucky weather has arrived

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:26 AM
  • 21 Replies

Its sleeting out, then it will be all snow, then back to sleet with maybe some rain if its warm enough, then back to sleet, then back to snow.  What a lovely day in SE Wisconsin, ugh.  NOT!!

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaizyMarie
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Thunder Snow!!

tericared
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:31 AM

:(   

jessnjosh87
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:33 AM

I HATE WINTER. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE. 

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:37 AM

We have nice springy weather! Neenr neenr.  Lol.  I'll be thinking of you today and tomorrow  :D  It's 60 today and supposed to be 72 tomorrow!

JessicaEOH
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:39 AM

We got sleet this morning, but it's over now....turned into rain...I'm ready for spring!

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:28 AM

We already have an 1/2 inch of snow on top of the sleet.  The flakes are the huge ones. 

jucyfrut
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:53 AM

They said it was supposed to start early in the morning.....so when I woke up at about 5:30, I was expecting to see something on the ground, but there was nothing.

My truck is all iced over now.  Some of my friends on FB said that it was thundering and lightening in their area.  They are an hour west of Madison.

Won't be going anywhere today and tomorrow.  Sucks to have 2 days off and end up being stuck in the house!

While you were too busy being so judgemental of others, you forgot to lock your closet door~~and all the skeletons fell out!!  OOPS!!

loriec
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:03 PM

The sucky weather is heading here too,it's disappointing because the snow melted a whole lot from what it was.

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Quoting loriec:

The sucky weather is heading here too,it's disappointing because the snow melted a whole lot from what it was.

I agree, it was nice to see the ground.  It seems every 10 minutes its doing something different here today.  Now its heavy wet snow, big flakes, 10 minutes ago it was sleet. 

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

Elyce225
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Ugh that sucks. I am so ready for summer. Give me 90 degree weather, a pool, the least amount of clothes as possible and a nice cold cocktail. Whose with me?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)