Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

cafemom app?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 8:33 AM
  • 12 Replies

I got a new phone... my first with APPS... sooo is there a cafemom app? And what are your favorite apps? (its not an iphone)

by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2011 at 8:58 AM
There are no cafemom apps mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3lilcoconuts
by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 9:09 AM

love my iphone second 2 none jmo

on phone

ff-princess
by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 9:42 AM

no cafemom app, but at least cafemom offers a mobile version of its site now (though I honestly have to be extremely desperate to use a mobile version, I'll wait for the page to load so I can see it all). 

my favorite apps are Angry Birds (after my dh showed me how to play, before that I thought it was about the dumbest game I'd ever seen), Fruit Pirate, my battery monitor (tells me the % of battery I have left, since my phone only has a pic that changes in 25% increments), my retro camera app, and kindle.  though I prefer the kindle app on my ipod to the one on my phone.

my least favorite apps are the ones for kids, especially the coloring ones.  there are ad banners on the top of every freaking screen, and when I get my phone back I *always* have another app that was accidentally installed by my 2 or 3 year old.  I just think that's smarmy.

rissarin
by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 10:42 AM
I love wordfeud on my phone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
timon95
by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 10:47 AM
I have a droid, i like my shopping apps....i have one for the grocery store....black friday app was good. Bar scanner, library app - scan in all of books and games and movies so when shopping i dont buy it again, weather channel app, hehe, there's just so many
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
timon95
by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Oh yea, kindle and nook apps are great too. Just bookmark the mobile cafemom page then add the bookmark to a homepage
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegepunkstr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2011 at 10:54 AM
I love angry birds! Toddler lock is cool if you let your little ones play. It has no ads and locks the keys so they can't get anywhere else. I use Out of Milk as my shopping list. You can even ad the barcode scanner and scan things to add them to your shopping list. Google sky map is cool too. It shows you were all of the stars are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
praisinghim2day
by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 11:48 AM

ScanLife ap!! It's free and I  LOVE IT!   You can scan ANY barcode and find the cheapest place to buy that particular item in seconds. I use it mostly in stores that price match (like best buy).  Just show it to the cashier, and they'll over ride the price to match the price found with the ap :) 

I'm divorced mommy of three and there are no "baby daddies". I'm a staunch right wing republican and a professional cosmetologist (hair, nails, makeup etc) working my tail off to make my own way in this world. I breastfed my kids and rewarded myself with a boob job to put back what the breastfeeding fairy took away. I believe in tough love, rules, boundaries, discipline and follow through. My kids do not rule the roost. They say yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes please and no thank you. Because of the values and respect that I've taught them, other people don't mind being around them. I spanked my kids just like my mom spanked me and we've all turned out fine. We're a hard playin', fun lovin' family. This is me, take it or leave it.

rjackson4684
by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Angry birds...I have a droid.

jlmulrey
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 6:55 AM

I got angry birds last night before going to bed...then played it in bed for an hour!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)