Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well that was STUPID!!! **UPDATE**

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:43 PM
  • 20 Replies

We had a little hecticness (is that a word?) this morning so after my daughter's ballet class and running to the bank I figured what the heck I'll just pick us up Chipolte for lunch!! Great idea right?? Yeah, completely forgot my son had a diaper rash from having acidic poop...

simple frown

Yep mother of the year right here!! What kind of idiot feeds her kids with a diaper rash mexican food?

banging head into wall

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:50 PM

hugs

spcjones203
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Pre-soak him down with Desitin now, Mama. And get the Tucks! You might countermand it!

Come join us at Fanfiction Writers UNITED!

Punkie74
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:55 PM

I've got him swimming in A&D!! I've also got cornstarch in his diaper. Bad part is it's nap time... I'll have to just keep checking on him... I still can't believe what a dingbat I am!!

Quoting spcjones203:

Pre-soak him down with Desitin now, Mama. And get the Tucks! You might countermand it!

tericared
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:03 PM

I have to be honest, at first I giggled. Only because of the way you put it...Bless his little heart, hope he gets better and Mommy feeds him something a little milder....

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:08 PM

It happens. I fed my daughter that is allergic to milk a pizza crust that had milk in it because I didn't check the ingredients. =(

We all make mistakes. Gotta try and fix it and move on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? 

"Oppression of spirit is not on the public school curriculum. Rather, it's a noxious by-product produced while stewing schooling in a pot w/ unions, administrators, multi-billion dollar budgets, state education departments, and school boards, then letting politicians control the heat." Linda Dobson

"When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That's *if* you want to teach them to think." ~ Bertrand Russell

allurasmamma
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Oh my. I'm sorry. We do things sometimes, that we are not too sure about...lol.

steveiguana
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:16 PM

hugging

LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:34 PM

The kind of mom who is only human and forgets things.

hugging

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:56 PM

That really sucks but it's not like you did it intentionally.

yasbobari
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Quoting IrishDuckie:

That really sucks but it's not like you did it intentionally.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)