Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dont Call her a bad mom ----- (disturbing)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:00 PM
  • 40 Replies

I think the sister is crazy as well good moms do not cook thier children in ovens.

JACKSON, Miss. — A Mississippi mother was arrested Wednesday in the death of her 3-year-old son after authorities said they found the child's burned body in an oven.

Washington County Coroner Methel Johnson said police found Tristan Robinson's body inside the electric oven at his mother's apartment shortly after midnight. Johnson said the child had been burned in the oven, but an autopsy was ordered to determine whether he died before or after being put there.

Greenville Police Chief Freddie Cannon said Terrie A. Robinson, 24, was charged with murder. She was to be arraigned Thursday in Greenville, a city of about 35,000 residents in the Mississippi Delta.

It wasn't immediately clear if she had hired a lawyer.

Johnson said the child's body was still warm when it was removed from the oven.

"This is a really sad moment for me. I've seen a lot of things, but this is one that will stick in my memory for a long, long time," Johnson said.

There appeared to be some trauma to the boy's head, Johnson said, and that could have happened before he was placed in the oven.

Officers found the body after responding to an emergency call, but the chief didn't want to release any details because of an ongoing investigation.

Johnson said a little girl found in the home was placed in the care of the Mississippi Department of Human Services.

Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

"She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danie24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:07 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying my eyes out :(
That poor child..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nita_friend
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:09 PM

*jaw floor*

Kaelansmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Smoke her... I say string her up in a hollowed out tree and smoke her.

Sorry, I normally am a very forgiving person.. .but, where children and animals are concerned... gloves are off...

That poor little boy... I pray to the gods that he passed before hand...

MorgansYoungMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:11 PM
:(

Terrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steveiguana
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I still can not believe the own childs aunt said she was not a bad mom. I would be beyond pissed if a family member ever did that and believe me I would be the first to turn and abuser in that her sister said that to me is very telling about the family as a whole.

RIP little angel may gods hand now be comforting you in a manner I doubt you saw on Earth

Zuryplus3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:14 PM

stick the bitch in an oven! an eye for an eye! People like that make me sick!

Toughenough1979
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM
WTF??! does her sister think she should win mother of the year or something? Rip little one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhoenixsMommy10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Her sister's right, she's not a bad mother. No "mother" would ever do something like that to their child!

Aamy
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM
Sorry but she is a HORRIBLE mother, no matter what the clueless duster says.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robe739
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM
:*-( the term "bad mom" is an understatement!!

She's a:
Sick Individual
Twisted Monster
Disgusting Human Being
Psychotic Bitch
Poor excuse for a Human

AND, SHE DESERVES A TORTUROUS DEATH! That poor poor baby! WHY would someone do such an awful thing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)