Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drunken phone calls/texts.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:20 PM
  • 27 Replies

Do you do them?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:25 PM
No. I don't get drunk. I have done sleep deprivation texts, which are just as bad. Lol

I was trying to text DH, but sent it to my brother instead. The message made no sense whatsoever. Then I went to apologize to my brother, and sent that message to my mom. Lol. Again message made no sense. So I said fuck it and went to sleep.

I called and explained the next day. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vivaine
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:26 PM

No, but I have a friend that calls me and talks like Yoda when he gets drunk. Because of the time difference it's usually the middle of the night so I get a good laugh when I wake up in the morning and check my messages.

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:33 PM

When my hubs is home he steals my phone cuz I call anyone I think'll be up, lol.

vboatner
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Not any more. LOL.. Had gotten me in trouble in the past!!

vboatner
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Smart man

Quoting IrishDuckie:

When my hubs is home he steals my phone cuz I call anyone I think'll be up, lol.

mb1hotmama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Same here! Now even when I'm drinking, I know to leave the phone alone! LOL

Quoting vboatner:

Not any more. LOL.. Had gotten me in trouble in the past!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rileysmomma614
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:19 PM

uhhh, i haven't gotten any phone calls latley woman!!! LOL

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Lol I thought about it but I figured with Brayden i'd leave you be! I see what I get for trying to be nice, lol!

Quoting rileysmomma614:

kitty8199
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:21 PM

I have, but don't get that drunk anymore.  Don't drink at all now, but when I would I would get a buzz.  I think the last one I sent was to Kevin (my DD father), before I found out that said whipped cream flavored vodka, and yoo hoo is the shit, lol.  Randomly at like 1 am, but I KNOW he was up.  He never went to bed before 3 am.  Got up at like 1 pm.  At least he is on a schedule now.  Someone tells him when to go to bed and wake up.  Still hasn't been to court.

rileysmomma614
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:30 PM

shit, i could have used some intertainment last night. i had to force myself to go to sleep at midnight and tossed and turned till i got up at 7 this morning.

Quoting IrishDuckie:

Lol I thought about it but I figured with Brayden i'd leave you be! I see what I get for trying to be nice, lol!

Quoting rileysmomma614:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)