Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NOISY NEIGHBORS!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:01 AM
  • 26 Replies

Share your annoying, blood boiling, heart pounding experiences with a noisy inconsiderate neighbor and what you did about it.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToraMay
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:03 AM
nothing worked. party after party at 3am. cops did nothing, landlord terminated our lease. bought a house. no more noisy neighbors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2meow
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:03 AM

I wanna peek in your window

tatar
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:08 AM

Glad you were able to move out. We have a new neighbor that moved few months ago...they are NEIGHBORS from hell!!!! partying all the time, drinking sessions, loud music till 12am!!!

iluv2meow, no fun at at all ggggrrr!!!

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:12 AM

Luckily the neighbors here are pretty calm. When I was living up in Indiana the neighbors called the cops on us for freaking everything. All the kids from around the neighborhood came down to our house the weekend before the 4th of July and we were lighting off fireworks for them. They called the damn cops! They would duck down behind their window and peek through their freaking curtains! Like we couldn't see them! Ugh, glad I moved.

tatar
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:26 AM

Around what time did you fire the fireworks? If it's not too late, I don't see why they should call the cops. If I were your neighbor, I'd even bring my son there to join you lol. I love fireworks:)

Uggh but this neighbor of mine, they always have drunk men and women over to their house like every week and blasting  loud music everyday!  Laugh for the entire neighborhood to hear...not an ordinary laugh but a  drunken state kind of laugh! grrr!

Quoting IrishDuckie:

Luckily the neighbors here are pretty calm. When I was living up in Indiana the neighbors called the cops on us for freaking everything. All the kids from around the neighborhood came down to our house the weekend before the 4th of July and we were lighting off fireworks for them. They called the damn cops! They would duck down behind their window and peek through their freaking curtains! Like we couldn't see them! Ugh, glad I moved.

Homeschoolmom99
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:32 AM

crazy ones who use to have sex in my roses and got my hubby arrested cause they where a gay couple rolling eyes

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:34 AM

It was like 2 in the afternoon! The cops came and told us that it was illegal to light fireworks the weekend before the 4th of July, I thought it was some serious crap! No one else had a problem with it but them.

That sounds like some rude neighbors! Have you confronted them about it at all?

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:37 AM

I don't quite understand the second half of that but who the hell is nutty enough to have sex in rose bushes?!?! Thorns! Hello!

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

crazy ones who use to have sex in my roses and got my hubby arrested cause they where a gay couple rolling eyes

Homeschoolmom99
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:42 AM

He got a theorist threat from beating the hell out of one of them

Quoting IrishDuckie:

I don't quite understand the second half of that but who the hell is nutty enough to have sex in rose bushes?!?! Thorns! Hello!

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Oh, gotcha! Still, thorns!

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

He got a theorist threat from beating the hell out of one of them

Quoting IrishDuckie:

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)