Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex drive.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:31 AM
  • 24 Replies

Who has the bigger sex drive, you or your S/O? Seems like i'm one of the few women who have a stronger sex drive then my hubs.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slipperfeet
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:24 AM
ME!
sherry132
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:27 AM

If the women on this site don't stop talking about sex....

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG I has the biggest of anyone and my husband is deployed. I can beat you alllllllllllll devil 

(sorry I'm being silly tonight.)

sherry132
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:28 AM

and apparently my grammar sucks tonight... LOL. must be the meds.

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:39 AM

I so dunno what i'm gonna do when the hubs deploys! Lol probably go buy some toys in bulk!

sherry132
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:44 AM

Living with my parents. Toys are just um... to obvious. and my mother snoops too damn much. LOL.

Quoting IrishDuckie:

I so dunno what i'm gonna do when the hubs deploys! Lol probably go buy some toys in bulk!

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:46 AM

That's so why I won't move home! Lol. Well that and the fact that I can only put up with my family for like 2 weeks before I wanna kill them all, lol.

Quoting sherry132:

Living with my parents. Toys are just um... to obvious. and my mother snoops too damn much. LOL.

Quoting IrishDuckie:

sherry132
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:51 AM

We were at Campbell and BACH was not appropriately treating my daughters illness. So he sent us here so that I can hopefully find the right diagnosis and get her treated. Otherwise I wouldn't have either. But it's working out. He's getting out of the Army 14 days after this deployment, so I don't have move. I'm already moved! LOL

Quoting IrishDuckie:

That's so why I won't move home! Lol. Well that and the fact that I can only put up with my family for like 2 weeks before I wanna kill them all, lol.

Quoting sherry132:

Quoting IrishDuckie:

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:55 AM

Oh, that makes sense! Hope they get everything taken care of there. When is he coming home?

Quoting sherry132:

We were at Campbell and BACH was not appropriately treating my daughters illness. So he sent us here so that I can hopefully find the right diagnosis and get her treated. Otherwise I wouldn't have either. But it's working out. He's getting out of the Army 14 days after this deployment, so I don't have move. I'm already moved! LOL

sherry132
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:58 AM

Well when I asked I got "I'm sorry that is classified information" when I asked if he was going for a year or more or less he said "I'm sorry that is classified information".

I politely told him to kiss my ass.   All I know is he has been gone 8 months now.

Quoting IrishDuckie:

Oh, that makes sense! Hope they get everything taken care of there. When is he coming home?

Quoting sherry132:

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:00 AM

Wth! They won't even give you a round about date?!

Quoting sherry132:

Well when I asked I got "I'm sorry that is classified information" when I asked if he was going for a year or more or less he said "I'm sorry that is classified information".

I politely told him to kiss my ass.   All I know is he has been gone 8 months now.

Quoting IrishDuckie:

Quoting sherry132:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)