Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worst skin problem you've ever had

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:05 AM
  • 16 Replies

What was it? When did it happened? What kind of treatment did you apply  that finally worked for you?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slipperfeet
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:27 AM

i've actually been really lucky and never had any issues with my skin. i rarely even get a zit. maybe one or two a year. two of my sisters are the opposite, though - they had acne really bad :( one went on birth control and it cleared up and the other sees a dermatologist to keep her skin clear.

rockinmomto2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:28 AM

I've always had pretty bad acne. Not like pizza face or anything, but I have to wear make up when I go out. I haven't found anything that works, but I'm using a clean and clear system, and I hope it works!

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Probably a really bad pimple in the crevice of my nose, hard as hell to pop and it hurt so freakin bad! I used a LOT of alcohol pads.

MIA0223
by Michelle on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:21 AM
Acne. I tried every wash and prescription creme. Nothing worked. It just went away on its own when I was 19!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livin.ontheedge
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Scabies one time, it was terrible.

yasbobari
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Can't think of anything ... maybe a bad or big pimple...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Ahh if we're not talkin about acne it'd be my eczema on my hands. It would get so bad it would crack and bleed if I moved my fingers. I started using the vaseline intensive care lotion and had to stop doing dishes. Now if anything needs really scrubbed my hubs washes it.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Skin cancer. I have it surgically removed. I have a few tiny scars from it.  

LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Never had any skin issues.

tatar
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:36 AM

you're so lucky!

My sister never has to deal with acne. I on the otherhand does. Like right now, I suddenly broke out after using the wrong make-up and the wrong medication... made it worse.

Quoting slipperfeet:

i've actually been really lucky and never had any issues with my skin. i rarely even get a zit. maybe one or two a year. two of my sisters are the opposite, though - they had acne really bad :( one went on birth control and it cleared up and the other sees a dermatologist to keep her skin clear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)