Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ever have just NO clue?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  • 16 Replies

my morning on cafemom needs twilight zone music playing in the background. i am so lost. 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:42 AM

LOL. Yep. Happens to me all the time. Good Morning! :)

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Lol yup.

MIA0223
by Michelle on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:49 AM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yasbobari
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Satiblue
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:57 AM

has anyone else been redirected this morning to a malware site while on cafemom? i just was told a post i made in a group did just that to someone who clicked on it to read it. now in that very group when i first went to post i was redirected but backpaging got me right back on cafemom. hubby checked my malware/virus stuff and said nothing is amiss, its not on my end. wondered if anyone else had this happen?

Satiblue
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:15 AM

anyone?

PinkLillies
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:16 AM

I had this happen to me the other day.  I clicked to view someone's profile and it to me to a malware site.  Luckily my anti virus software stopped the site from infecting my computer.  I'll admit, I was very nervous coming back to CM but I haven't had any other problems since

Quoting Satiblue:

has anyone else been redirected this morning to a malware site while on cafemom? i just was told a post i made in a group did just that to someone who clicked on it to read it. now in that very group when i first went to post i was redirected but backpaging got me right back on cafemom. hubby checked my malware/virus stuff and said nothing is amiss, its not on my end. wondered if anyone else had this happen?

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:18 AM

Nope, not had that problem.

Quoting Satiblue:

Satiblue
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:04 AM

i have seen the same program/redirect happen before now on the internet. as long as you get away from it right away and click nothing you are usually ok. but i am concerned it somehow got on my systemunder my virus/malware stuff that is supposed to be protecting it. hmm might have to runa  full system scan . maybe with another anti malware program. arghh

Quoting PinkLillies:

I had this happen to me the other day.  I clicked to view someone's profile and it to me to a malware site.  Luckily my anti virus software stopped the site from infecting my computer.  I'll admit, I was very nervous coming back to CM but I haven't had any other problems since

Quoting Satiblue:

i'm not bi-polar, I'm bi-winning. charlie sheen

WTF drugs is he on and can i have some too?

slipperfeet
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Quoting Satiblue:

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to do a system restore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.>

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)