Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charlie Sheen -- Am I the only one...?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:57 AM
  • 60 Replies

That is just really annoyed of hearing about him in the news?!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherry132
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:58 AM

yep I agree.

camy41075
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:58 AM

Yes he needs to grow up.

adri_nevarez
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Nope. There are much bigger problems than Charlie sheen and Lindsay Lohan. I hate how the media glorifies their nuttiness... I mean look at all the attention they get by acting crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I haven't watched the news in a LONG time... but everywhere I turn, someone is shouting... WINNING!...

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I know right! They are pouring so much money into the craziness of celebrities when there is much more taxing things going on in the world!

Quoting adri_nevarez:

Nope. There are much bigger problems than Charlie sheen and Lindsay Lohan. I hate how the media glorifies their nuttiness... I mean look at all the attention they get by acting crazy!

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I agree.

honeyrder
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:01 AM

I love, love, love him.

I’ve been a veteran of the unspeakable. ~ Charlie Sheen

Satiblue

i wish the news would stop trying to distract the American public with his antics and get back to REAL issues. But this is how our news always is. If there is something our government does not want the "little" people paying attention to that they are doing, then brittney forgets her undies, lindsay does coke, or someone else goes nuts and becomes a public jerry springer episode. i wonder what freedoms we are losing while most of us willingly allows ourselves to be distracted? 

KelleyBamboo
Lol we don't have cable so I am JUST figuring out what all the "winning" was about. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missmidlomom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Quoting LyTe684:

I haven't watched the news in a LONG time... but everywhere I turn, someone is shouting... WINNING!...

Yeah I hear people say this a lot too. But maybe the whole tigers blood alien from mars thing is true. Where I come from (earth) losing your family career and social status is actually losing. But who knows?Im only an earth girl, and apparentely one thats "losing" lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)