Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To moms who have changed their diet? (TMI)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

Did you guys get REALY gassy when you ate diffrent? What about having to use the potty more?

Come and Join us at THE CAFE

I am a MOD

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
slipperfeet
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM

When I changed my diet drastically, it was when I was in recovery for my eating disorder. I went from binging and purging or starving (or severely restricting calories to like, 300 per day) to eating and digesting like a normal person...

I was gassy, bloated and EXTREMELY uncomfortable - I don't know how much of that had to do with the fact that my body wasn't used to actually getting nourished or if that is normal when someone goes from eating poorly to eating properly.

For what it's worth, the discomfort and gas and all that went away in a week or so.

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM

I changed my diet a lot in the past 2 months and no difference really.  Other than weight loss which is great. 

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:13 PM

I didn't when I went vegetarian.

Elyssa414
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM

I didn't either, but when my husband went vegan it took him about a month to adjust, digestion wise.

Quoting IrishDuckie:

~Elyssa~

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM

TY ladies!

sharebearII
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Quoting IrishDuckie:

I noticed something when I went vegetarian...   For the first about 10 months, the smell of my underpants changed.   lol!

TMI!!!

It will yet be the proud boast of women that they never contributed a line to the Bible.

- George W. Foote

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)