Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So... I finally decided to try my Zumba Fitness game (Wii).... and I almost killed myself....(update)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:48 PM
  • 18 Replies
No, not really... that was a little dramatic... but I do think I almost dislocated my hip.... All I know is, I twisted my leg the wrong way and I felt my hip pop, followed by a really bad burning sensation and now every time I put weight on my left leg my hip starts burning and hurting really bad.... so I am limping around like I'm crippled. I just hope the pain is gone by morning.... so I can walk to my van and drive to GameStop and give them back the evil Zumba game. LoL j/k... kind of. I might give it another try in a few days... but if I hurt myself again, I give up. LoL. I never realized how out of shape I am! Either that, or I'm just a really bad dancer. Actually, I think it's a little of both!

**I posted about this on my Facebook and one of my friends commented me and this is what she said:

"Well I was gonna ask if that game worked...guess it does if you cant get to the kitchen you will lose weight lol hope you feel better"

LOL

Well... I think I might have actually really injured myself last night! 'Cause I am noticing that the pain is a little better, to where I should be able to walk normal... but I can't. I am still limping (for lack of a better term) and no matter how hard I try to walk straight and take a normal step, I still limp. It's like one of my legs is suddenly longer than the other and it's making me walk funny. Great! Maybe I really did pop something out of place! Anyone else ever have this kind of feeling? It's hard to explain!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemyirish
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:49 PM
Omg that's funny. Hope u feel errrr tomorrow tho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyirish
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM
And by errrr I mean feel

Quoting lovemyirish:

Omg that's funny. Hope u feel errrr tomorrow tho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:51 PM
Hope you feel better... Thats my next game lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM

BUMP!

rissarin
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:45 PM
I love my zumba game! But I can definitely see how one could hurt themselves. Haha. I hope you feel better tomorrow so you can try again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angie211
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:47 PM

I totally forgot I had that game.  You just reminded me.  I haven't even taken it out of the box yet.  Hope you get better soon.  My SIL loves hers and says it works.  

caseykassidy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I love it, but it makes my calves cry, LOL.

silvercrow
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:05 PM

I hada contest with my 8yr on the Demo i have of the game on my Xbox.. sadly my hips are all thats i shape.. i kicked her butt though.. i didnt think it was that bad but there is another one out that easier that ZUMBA but i cant remember the name

Stephie280
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:09 PM

I want to try zumba for the wii. My hubby says if i start looking like the chick on the box i better give him sex when ever wants it (he's totally joking)

IrishDuckie
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Lol sorry but that comment made me die laughing. Feeling any better today?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)