Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:20 AM
  • 18 Replies

How are all of you beautiful ladies doing today?

I am cranky as hell. I have been up all night with contractions.. I wish they were doing something more than just causing pain! Sheesh. Now I have a headache... and it's not even 9am and people are getting on my nerves.

The good news, however, is that DS got his progress report yesterday and did EXCELLENT... except he doesn't really do nap time anymore. But she didn't complain. Eh, he'll be in Kindergarten next year, and they won't have a nap time.. so I'm not worried about that. I'm so proud of him! :)

<3

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yasbobari
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:24 AM
Thats really good!! Hope contractions go away!! Im going to do breakfast now, later to dinner at a friends house :)
jerzeetomato
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Tasha, sorry your having a sucky morning :(  But that's really great news about your son!!  My boy is a Junior this year, and I still feel that same way everytime he gets a good report card.  It just never gets old.

LyTe684
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:11 AM

LOL Thanks. DS is only four..and I was wondering if the feeling ever gets old. Guess not. But that's a good thing. :)

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Tasha, sorry your having a sucky morning :(  But that's really great news about your son!!  My boy is a Junior this year, and I still feel that same way everytime he gets a good report card.  It just never gets old.

LyTe684
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Thank you. :)

Quoting yasbobari:

Thats really good!! Hope contractions go away!! Im going to do breakfast now, later to dinner at a friends house :)

oneluckymom22
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:23 AM
I'm kinda cranky too, no reason I just didn't sleep well last night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:27 AM

*hugs*

Quoting oneluckymom22:

I'm kinda cranky too, no reason I just didn't sleep well last night.

MrsM121
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Sorry you're not feeling well.  Hopefully everything will get right and you will have that baby soon.  Congrats on your son :)

My head is a bit foggy this morning, really want to go back to bed and sleep for a bit.  I got caught up in another post, made a bowl of frosting and now I gotta make a cake to go with it so sleeping, at least for the next hour or two is out!

Other than that my oldest is off to his classes, my 5 year old is having a fit with his computer and I'm seriously thinking about taking the door off my daughters cave AKA bedroom.  And I still gotta get dressed!

Sweets27
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Just having my cup of coffee and i am so damn sleepy and tired. I think I might take a nap with my ds in a little while.

LyTe684
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Thanks.

Hope your day gets better!

Quoting MrsM121:

Sorry you're not feeling well.  Hopefully everything will get right and you will have that baby soon.  Congrats on your son :)

My head is a bit foggy this morning, really want to go back to bed and sleep for a bit.  I got caught up in another post, made a bowl of frosting and now I gotta make a cake to go with it so sleeping, at least for the next hour or two is out!

Other than that my oldest is off to his classes, my 5 year old is having a fit with his computer and I'm seriously thinking about taking the door off my daughters cave AKA bedroom.  And I still gotta get dressed!

LyTe684
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:22 AM

A nap... now that sounds good. LOL

Quoting Sweets27:

Just having my cup of coffee and i am so damn sleepy and tired. I think I might take a nap with my ds in a little while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)