Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever seen a sign like this before?????

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:04 PM
  • 20 Replies

I was lost and stopped in Goodwill parking lot to make a call to where I was trying to find. 

I saw up by the handicapped spots, 4 spots that said that the vehicle need to have more than 1 occupant in it.  Like HOV lanes, but this was HOV parking, ROFL. 

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
onefootcutiepie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:07 PM

lol, no

T-Rentsmommy06
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Haha, no. But hey me and my two kids would have up close parking! :)

lil_mama06
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM

No..But I'd usually be able to park there..lol..And one time I was watching BABY STORY and I saw maternity parking..Cute signs with a stork on them...Has anyone seen those IRL? I haven't.. 

rileysmomma614
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:46 PM

they have them at babies r us.

Quoting lil_mama06:

No..But I'd usually be able to park there..lol..And one time I was watching BABY STORY and I saw maternity parking..Cute signs with a stork on them...Has anyone seen those IRL? I haven't.. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:47 PM

i have and i think it is AWSOME they are also ment for people with young infants

Quoting lil_mama06:

MaddiesMama09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:47 PM
We gave maternity parking all over the place here. In front of every babies r us and at the major shopping malls. I live in northern CA

Quoting lil_mama06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddiesMama09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:47 PM
Have not gave*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:19 PM

I guess its for the multi people cars that will buy more at Goodwill, I guess.  3 ladies got in a car in that area and they all had bags of stuff. 

Punkie74
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:10 PM

They have them at the mall by me... I would have rather they be stroller parking though. I good waddle was good for me when I was pregnant... Getting two kids out of the car and half way across the parking lot when it's freezing out is a pain in the ass!!

Quoting lil_mama06:

Allylicious
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM

that's asinine lol.  I have seen mommy parking spots but WTF is hov parking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)