Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Braxton Family Values

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:34 PM
  • 1 Replies

Braxton Family Values premiere on WE TV

The much awaited, Braxton Family Values premiere will air tonight (12th April, 2011) at 9 PM ET/PT on WE TV. Charge up for all actions and events that are in store just for you!  Watch and gain maximum enjoyment through DISH Network HD that offers supreme picture and audio clarity.

Braxton Family Values reality series revolves around the singing sensational Toni Braxton and her four younger sisters. Do catch her tonight as she imparts to you some of her hard core truths.’ I was uncomfortable with my health issues, the financial issues. It always comes up. That’s the only thing people really have on me,” confessed Toni to Los Angeles Independent.

You will also be showcased with the sisters-Trina, Tamar, Traci and Towanda gearing up and following their sister’s shoes to pursue their careers in the field of music only on Braxton Family Values show.  The voice behind super hit songs like You’re Makin’ Me High and Seven Whole Days will also talk about her two sons and mother.  So hold your breath and prepare to get tongue tied as you will face the “real” Toni tonight on Braxton Family Value on WE TV.

The divorce trauma, health problems and two bankruptcies have definitely given a setback to the marvelous star so view the Braxton Family Values premiere to have an insight of all difficulties that she went through.

Confirming full on entertainment for the viewers, WE Network’s President and general manager Kim Martin unveiled that the channel’s aim is “o put on families that are big personalities, who are interesting, entertaining, full of drama and conflict’ . Thus Braxton Family Values Series is all set to give you all the drama and chaos that your eyes can catch hold on to!

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:35 PM

I saw this last night.  It was good.  Towanda was on the show Starting Over. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)