Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My passion....and yours is?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:54 PM
  • 23 Replies

The PhOtO bOoTh Love photography? just learning or experienced...we have it all here+contests and more!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IrishDuckie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:54 PM

I have way too many things i'm passionate about.

maciymommieof3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:57 PM

as do I ....but I have 1 thing that is the most nearest and dearest to my heart.

Quoting IrishDuckie:

The PhOtO bOoTh Love photography? just learning or experienced...we have it all here+contests and more!

mb1hotmama
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:58 PM
I have a passion for fashion. LOL
Yours is much more noble =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FortWorthMomma
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Mine is Baking, Love it and working on opening a Bakery by Sept/Oct. of this year.

Elyssa414
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Epilepsy Awareness and the Make A Wish Foundation!! I'm waiting to do the training to be a wish granter!! Tomorrow it will be a year since my son's wish was granted to spend his birthday with Mickey Mouse!

I also do fundraisers for the epilepsy foundation, and travel to the state Capitol to advocate for the developmentally disabled. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oneluckymom22
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Cerebral Palsy and the Ronald Mcdonald house. I just wish in ways I could do more.

raegansmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:48 PM

For me, it's Juvenile Diabetes.  I have had it for 17 years & I hate that when people hear the word "diabetes" they think overweight & poor diet.  I am not overweight & I have always ate well.  And if I have to hear, "You have diabetes?  My _____[insert family member] had that...they died, lost a limb, etc"  REALLY???  Thanks for the optimism!  Okay sorry, I'm ranting.

gogetem
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Well, Autism Awareness is my number one.  (also helping other kids with special needs).

Then horses and photography fall under that.

My Blog

PersonalPonies.org

IrishDuckie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Cervical cancer is my main one then. My mother and grandmother both had it, the likely hood that myself and our children have it is intensified.

Quoting maciymommieof3:

as do I ....but I have 1 thing that is the most nearest and dearest to my heart.

Quoting IrishDuckie:

jerzeetomato
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Pet adoption.  My daughter and I volunteer at the local SPCA and it has made me aware of just how badly humans treat their pets.  It's always a good day when we see another pet head out the door to a permanent home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)