Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Huge vacation pet peeve of mine

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:22 AM
  • 24 Replies
People that have one person come to the pool and save several chairs by sometimes just putting a towel down or a magazine on the chair. Then they either go to breakfast or go sleep more. They come back out at 10 or 11 and expect their 3, 4 or more chairs to still be thee. Some uppity bitcb just had the nerve to do it and the pool guy tried to defend her. He found her other chairs. IF ya want a chair get your butt out of bed and be in one. Do not expect your saved chairs to still be there at 11am when it is a packed pool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Punkie74
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Here's the thing, you're in flordia and I'm stuck with crappy chicago weather. Sympathy is not happening! LOL
PS shove her ass in the pool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caseykassidy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Ugh, I agree completely. When we go to Florida we stay at Disney and not only have to contend with people saving seats, but people trying to hop over from other resorts and lounge by our pool, stealing our seats and hammocks. Its annoying as hell.

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Lol I agree with that too some people have no class at all.

Quoting caseykassidy:

Ugh, I agree completely. When we go to Florida we stay at Disney and not only have to contend with people saving seats, but people trying to hop over from other resorts and lounge by our pool, stealing our seats and hammocks. Its annoying as hell.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IrishDuckie
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:49 AM

That's such BS! Go talk to a manager, you don't need your time ruined because of some lazy crab ass.

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:59 AM
She ended up staying a while and leaving. The 2 chairs by my dd have towels and beach bags on them. NO sign of anyone yet. I guess I would never be that rude.

Quoting IrishDuckie:

That's such BS! Go talk to a manager, you don't need your time ruined because of some lazy crab ass.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:03 PM
The people by us finally strolled up at 11:30 and they are European and not speaking English. That is absurd to ave chairs that long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Lol! That always cracks me up when we go somewhere with a pool. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Right.  If you want a chair, be there.  Why should someone who is AT the pool not get one bc your ass is inside and put a towel down. 

vboatner
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:38 PM

rolling on floorThat is too funny.

That is BS that she would think that though. Thankfully I have never had to deal with that. Or I prolly would push someones ass in a pool!!

Quoting Punkie74:

Here's the thing, you're in flordia and I'm stuck with crappy chicago weather. Sympathy is not happening! LOL
PS shove her ass in the pool!

Connie04
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Well, you know, some people have more nerve than brains, plus they feel they are entitled, because the world does revolve around THEM, don't ya know??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)