Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED TO VENT!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

So I went to L&D last night.  I am 11 weeks today and I was cramping and started to spot.  Well so to be on the safe side I went in to be checked out.  We got to see the little bean and they baby was waving at us.  Well my OB put me on bed rest for the weekend.  I am not aloud to go to work or even lift my DD.  They don't want anything to happen to me or the baby.  So we are being safe.  Well, my frined who just moved up here and is staying with me until she gets place of her own knows what is going on.  I told her that before she even left that I was not going to deal with anything this weekend I am supose to be relaxing and not getting my BP up.  So she has the nerve to call me up tonight and ask me if I could watch her two children.  If I would take her two kids and my 3 kids that is too much tohandle.  Then my cousin text me and ask if I could watch their kids and they atleast understand that I am not able to take on more then what my doc will let me.  Sorry for the vent.  But didn't know where else to go to.

Due in November? Join me in November 2011 Babies! I am a Mod!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spcjones203
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:02 PM

The word "No" can and will help you a lot now and in your future. Go ahead and practice it in the mirror a few times before you give it a try. But believe me when I say it will change your life.

LyTe684
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:05 PM
This!

Quoting spcjones203:

The word "No" can and will help you a lot now and in your future. Go ahead and practice it in the mirror a few times before you give it a try. But believe me when I say it will change your life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BigMomo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Quoting spcjones203:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

pregnancy

yksurepa_570
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:07 PM

I told them both no.  My friend got mad bc she wanted to leave her kids here with me for the night and I said NO.  My cousin understood when I told them NO.

Quoting spcjones203:

Due in November? Join me in November 2011 Babies! I am a Mod!

BigMomo
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:11 PM

some people are just asses...No means no. Good for you for saying it!! Got to put you and baby first!

spcjones203
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:14 PM

And now you know who truely cares about you and who doesn't. Your "friend" is obviously nonesuch thing and you shouldn't waste your time worrying if she's mad or not.

Quoting yksurepa_570:

I told them both no.  My friend got mad bc she wanted to leave her kids here with me for the night and I said NO.  My cousin understood when I told them NO.

Quoting spcjones203:

yasbobari
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Quoting LyTe684:

This!

Quoting spcjones203:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I completely agree.  I think you need to cut off your so called friend.

Quoting spcjones203:

And now you know who truely cares about you and who doesn't. Your "friend" is obviously nonesuch thing and you shouldn't waste your time worrying if she's mad or not.

Quoting yksurepa_570:

Quoting spcjones203:

LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:40 PM
I totally agree. She is obviously just using you.

Quoting spcjones203:

Quoting yksurepa_570:

Quoting spcjones203:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:48 AM

I'm sorry momma. Let her be mad. She will get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)