Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you put your kids Easter Baskets??

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:41 PM
  • 18 Replies

When they wake up in the morning where will they discover their basket?? I'm trying to decide where to put them!!!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:42 PM
My daughters is going to be on the kitchen island.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Dining room table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? 

"Oppression of spirit is not on the public school curriculum. Rather, it's a noxious by-product produced while stewing schooling in a pot w/ unions, administrators, multi-billion dollar budgets, state education departments, and school boards, then letting politicians control the heat." Linda Dobson

"When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That's *if* you want to teach them to think." ~ Bertrand Russell

billssweety
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:44 PM

We do a scavenger hunt with clues in eggs to the next egg, then the last clue tells them where to find the egg.  Previous years it has been in our vehicles, our sheds, our shower, the playground, etc.

LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:45 PM
That's cute!

Quoting billssweety:

We do a scavenger hunt with clues in eggs to the next egg, then the last clue tells them where to find the egg.  Previous years it has been in our vehicles, our sheds, our shower, the playground, etc.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:47 PM

I'm putting hers out in the open!! She is 26 months. I'll probably put it underneath her play table or something, right out in the open but "hidden" I guess.

billssweety
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

That's cute!

Quoting billssweety:

Thanks!!  When our boys were much younger we tied yarn to the basket and hid it, then we ran the string all over the house, up and down, in and through things and then tied the other end to their door knob so they had to follow the yarn to find their basket.....that was a ton of fun!

LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:48 PM
I might do that:)

Quoting billssweety:

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

That's cute!

Quoting billssweety:

Thanks!!  When our boys were much younger we tied yarn to the basket and hid it, then we ran the string all over the house, up and down, in and through things and then tied the other end to their door knob so they had to follow the yarn to find their basket.....that was a ton of fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eeyorerdl
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:49 PM

I always put it in plain view, so it's the first thing she sees when she wakes up.  That was always the exciting part when I was growing up!

Beautiful__mama
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Right now they are on my table I might hide my dd's my son is still to young to be able to look
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Punkie74
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Quoting billssweety:

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

That's cute!

Quoting billssweety:

Ohhh that's a cute idea!! I like the scavenger hunt idea too but a) I'm not creative and b) my youngest is only 2!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)