• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you like sports?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:09 AM
  • 39 Replies
Do you like to watch them? Play them? I LOVE sports!! Except for golf.. Lol no patience!! I'd be like happy gilmore if I ever played golf! Lmao! Who are your fav teams? Mine are TB bucs, FSU noles, Celtics, bernard hopkins is my fav boxer and of course the red sox.. Cafe robin will one day convert to a sox fan too!! I can feel it ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bananahammock1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:32 AM
You're all fired!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lmullins82
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:37 AM

me i enjoy playing them, although haven't had much chance to do so since having 3 kids all 2 and under but as for watching i really only enjoy watching football. my fav team is the Cowboys. i'm with you on the golf thing though. i went to a driving range once and whenever i aimed one way it went 90 degrees of that lol

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Not really.  I used to watch basketball but not anymore.

bananahammock1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Lmao!! That's too funny! I'd be picking it up and throwing it in the hole! Score! Hole in one! Lol!! I played football with my 8 year old son and his friends not long ago. They were scared of me!! Lmao!! They saw me tackle my son and they'd stop and fall to the ground like "you win"!! Lol!! Of course I was talking trash the whole time! We had a blast! Those kids keep asking my son if I will play football again. Lol

Quoting lmullins82:

me i enjoy playing them, although haven't had much chance to do so since having 3 kids all 2 and under but as for watching i really only enjoy watching football. my fav team is the Cowboys. i'm with you on the golf thing though. i went to a driving range once and whenever i aimed one way it went 90 degrees of that lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystal626rose
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Im not really a player ,but I make one hell of an audience member lol ... I LOVE football and baseball is up there too . Im am a100% Patriots and Red Sox fan !!!!!!!!!

steveiguana
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:46 AM

sometimes

tootsmommy1251

we are a football loving family!!!

meriana

I've never enjoyed playing sports but I do enjoy watching some of them at times. I guess if I had to pick a favorite it would be Martial Arts when MY kids are competing, LOL. As for golf, I've always figured golf courses would be a really good place to ride horses...(minus the flags n ball holes of course)

lmullins82
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:51 AM

lol you scared the kids! i guess at least they want to play with you again. :) i can't wait til my son gets old enough that i can do that.

Quoting bananahammock1:

Lmao!! That's too funny! I'd be picking it up and throwing it in the hole! Score! Hole in one! Lol!! I played football with my 8 year old son and his friends not long ago. They were scared of me!! Lmao!! They saw me tackle my son and they'd stop and fall to the ground like "you win"!! Lol!! Of course I was talking trash the whole time! We had a blast! Those kids keep asking my son if I will play football again. Lol

Quoting lmullins82:

bananahammock1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:52 AM
Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!! Minus the pats.. Lol

Quoting crystal626rose:

Im not really a player ,but I make one hell of an audience member lol ... I LOVE football and baseball is up there too . Im am a100% Patriots and Red Sox fan !!!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)