Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Cool Product for Moms to have

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:15 AM
  • 13 Replies

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steveiguana
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Cool Wazoo

The Cool Wazoo is a pad that you can use five ways – in a restaurant high chair, on a swing, in a car seat, in a grocery cart or as a changing pad – to protect your child. It’s heat resistant, water resistant and germ-resistant. It was invented by a stay-at-home mom after her daughter was accidentally burned on a swing that had been overheated by the sun. She funded the idea with her own money and hired a seamstress to come up with the prototype. Though this clever mom originally intended the Cool Wazoo as just a protector for the swing, after consulting Lucky Napkin, she turned the product into a five-in-one to make it more marketable. It sells for $65 in some boutiques and on the company’s web site -- but coming soon, a $19.99 version will be sold in big retail stores.

steveiguana
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:20 AM

steveiguana
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Baby Go Pod

The Go-Pod is an activity seat designed to give parents a break from holding their babies. The cool part is that it’s portable – it collapses into the size of a yoga mat and fits into a bag you sling over your shoulder. Great for when parents are doing laundry, making dinner, going to the beach. It was created by outdoor enthusiasts who wanted to keep their baby safe during camping trips. They made the prototype in their garage  --  now it's sold in a variety of stores, including Babies R Us. ($55)

steveiguana
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM

can you tell I
 am looking for a baby shower gift? which would you rather get?

katyuwf
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Oh I really like the first thing. Might have to pick one of those up for myself! Thanks

bananahammock1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:23 AM
The first one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lisa601
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:25 AM

I had a high chair/grocery cart cover that I loved!! 

steveiguana
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Quoting katyuwf:

Oh I really like the first thing. Might have to pick one of those up for myself! Thanks

your welcome

slipperfeet
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:39 AM

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Awesomeeeeeeee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)