Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe there is a link between cell phone usage and cancer?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:42 AM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you believe there is a link between cell phone usage and cancer?

Options:

No way

Absolutely

I'm on the fence

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

I watched an interested show this morning on cell phone usage and cancer ......and was wondering what others thought.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mama_girl07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:51 AM

I think that it can contribute especially if you talk on the phone alot but I dont think it causes it.

kellysp6637
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:58 AM

That's what I think......

My dh was diagnosed with cancer last year (kidney) and had surgery and is now clean...hopefully for life.

But anyway.......we were talking about how many people are being diagnosed with some form of cancer daily.......I have to think that some of the progress of technology is a contributing factor to it...maybe not all....but a big factor.

Quoting mama_girl07:

I think that it can contribute especially if you talk on the phone alot but I dont think it causes it.

mama_girl07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:05 AM

I think it contributes jsut like a persons lifestyle, diet, and environment does.

Quoting kellysp6637:

That's what I think......

My dh was diagnosed with cancer last year (kidney) and had surgery and is now clean...hopefully for life.

But anyway.......we were talking about how many people are being diagnosed with some form of cancer daily.......I have to think that some of the progress of technology is a contributing factor to it...maybe not all....but a big factor.

Quoting mama_girl07:

blsdbyangel07
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM

What isn't a link to cancer????  I mean seriously everytime you turn around people are saying such and such can be linked to cancer.  Wtfever

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)