Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

exs look similar? (post for the men)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: DH looks similar to ex?

Options:

Yes

no

kinda

DH is better looking

ex is better looking

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

I have been told my DH looks kind of like my ex and some people have said i look like DH's ex. What do you think

EX

DH

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
offrdngal
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:08 PM

It's not really a bad thing.  It's proven that a person looks for a certain type of "look".  Hence your ex and your current hubby have that "look". 

I know I really didn't word that properly...LOL...but I'm sure you get what I am saying.

lizzig
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM
eh, i can kinda see it but wouldn't have thought it if i only saw the pics & you didn't pose the question. some people have "types", wether it be looks, attitude, etc. & many of their so's seem to fall into the "type" & resemble each other in one way or another.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM

DH thank god personality wise is NOTHING like my ex. I know I like blonde hair and blue eyes.

Quoting lizzig:

eh, i can kinda see it but wouldn't have thought it if i only saw the pics & you didn't pose the question. some people have "types", wether it be looks, attitude, etc. & many of their so's seem to fall into the "type" & resemble each other in one way or another.

mollymae09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:14 PM
Which one is which?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:15 PM

DH is on bottom

Quoting mollymae09:

Which one is which?

lizzig
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:08 PM

i seem to go against this, all the guys i've been with, are all completely different in looks & personality.  guess i truely "played the field" when i was single!

Quoting offrdngal:

It's not really a bad thing.  It's proven that a person looks for a certain type of "look".  Hence your ex and your current hubby have that "look". 

I know I really didn't word that properly...LOL...but I'm sure you get what I am saying.

offrdngal
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Hahahaha...well not everybody has to do things "by the book"!!

Quoting lizzig:

i seem to go against this, all the guys i've been with, are all completely different in looks & personality.  guess i truely "played the field" when i was single!

Quoting offrdngal:

MIA0223
by Michelle on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:03 PM
They do look alike. I dont have an ex to compare hubby to. But years before we met I described DH exactly as who I would marry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HitMe
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Only thing looking the same really is the roundish face and the stash! Youe Ex has much more weight in his face though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)