Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PUNCH BOWL CAKE. Need I say more???

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:32 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hello ladies. Wentto a B-day party last wkend and my neice had made a cake i had never tried before and let me tell you hands down the best dessert i have ever tried and even better its so easy to make. Its called a Punch Bowl cake b/c you literally put it in a punch bowl. You will need yellow cake mix I recommend the butter recipe one bake it in two layers (very  important) next instant vanilla pudding set aside until cake is done and completely cooled. You will need 2 bananas and 1pkg of strawberries. Put one of the cake layers down first then a layer of pudding and the sliced fruit,put on top of that the next layer of cake,another layer of the pudding and fruit top with cool whip let chill in the fridge around 20min. It is literally heavenly and a great dessert for all these summer cookouts and parties weve got comin right?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LyTe684
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Sounds awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firenice2011
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:18 PM
Sounds good. I make Paula Dean's Strawberry Shortcake in a punch bowl and my whole family loves it! Google it; it's so awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Sounds delicious!

steveiguana
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:01 PM

these are good we make them all the time with whatever cake mix we have and you can try different flavors of puddings and fruits (chocolate cake with chocolate pudding and raspberries is a favorite here too)

fairymom2316
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Sounds delicious! You should share it in this group:

Jrs_mama
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:51 AM
I've had this and it is delicious!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess821
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Quoting LyTe684:

Sounds awesome!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)