Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Surrounded by Pedophilia!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:07 AM
  • 2 Replies

Interview on ABC Nightline video.....

Corey Feldman: Biggest problem in Hollywood is pedophilia

According to former child star Corey Feldman, child molestation is rampant in the entertainment industry, as he told Nightline in an interview.

"The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia," he said Wednesday. According to Feldman, the "casting couch" exists for children, too.

Feldman asserts that directors and other adults in the industry take advantage of young aspiring actors on a regular basis. "It's all done under the radar... But it's the big secret," the 40-year-old said.

Feldman also claimed that former co-star Corey Haim's death last year was the end result of sexual abuse by an unnamed "Hollywood mogul." Feldman said that his friend's substance addiction was "a symptom" of the molestation he experienced.

The actor previously revealed to GQ that he was raped by his assistant as a child. "It's something that will be addressed in my inner soul for the rest of my life, and it's something that truly affects me," he told the magazine.

Orkut Scraps - Angel

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
michelles
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:52 AM

I used to like Corey Feldman but IMO he has turned into an Publicity Whore that last several years! The whole reallity show that he did with Corey Haim was just for publicity...I saw nothing in it that served a purpose! I think he is just trying to get another 15 minutes of fame now that Haim is gone...Haim was always the reason for his success...IMO!

imamomzilla
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:38 AM

Ick! I'm not surprised! Remember all the kooky celebs that came to the defense of Roman Polanski?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)