Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found the SWEETEST school gear for my daughter! Check it out

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM
  • 36 Replies

My 6 year old is starting school for the first time.. and she loved picking out her very own stuff. And she is SO excited that her name will be on it :)

Here is the back pack she picked (with her name on it):

Fairfax Gray/Pink Small Backpack, Butterfly

Matching lunch box:

Fairfax Gray/Pink Lunch Bag, Butterfly

And my 3 year old son wanted one, too.. so I let him pick a back pack and matching lunch box. Great to have for road trips, sleep overs at Nana and Papa's house, etc.

Mackenzie Preschool Backpack, Navy Skateboard Camo

Mackenzie Classic Lunch Bag, Navy Skateboard Camo

These are from http://www.potterybarnkids.com/. There are all kinds of different styles and colors to choose from. It took a while for the kids to decide, but they had fun doing it.

Scribblers and other supplies are from personalizationmall.com

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyce225
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:04 PM

They are really cute!

danie24
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Quoting Elyce225:

They are really cute!

I thought so, too! Especially the back packs.

I don't know who's more excited. Me or Ty.

silvercrow
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM

I worry about putting their names on their backpacks it gives Creepy men an easier target and y'all know me i am not one to worry about freaky people but names on backpacks scares me

Momof2sillygrls
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:25 PM
I agree they had a thing on news about this and even shirts with name on the back

Quoting silvercrow:

I worry about putting their names on their backpacks it gives Creepy men an easier target and y'all know me i am not one to worry about freaky people but names on backpacks scares me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3totsinabox
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Those are really cute but I'd leave the name off the back pack and lunch boxes.  No problem with the name on the inside.

xaviersmamacita
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:32 PM

aw thats adorable where did you get these from,?

danie24
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Quoting silvercrow:

I'm as paranoid as they get, but that's not something I'm worred about.

She won't be walking anywhere without Mom or Dad. And she'll have her GPS watch on the entire time she's at school.  LOL

We've got it covered ;)

danie24
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:39 PM

potterybarnkids.com for the back packs and lunch boxes.. and personalizationmall.com for the school supplies

There are sooo many cute styles and colors. Your kid will have so much fun picking out their faves:)

Quoting xaviersmamacita:

aw thats adorable where did you get these from,?

dayskitty
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:45 PM

I will have to check that place out.I have 7 grandkids and I could find some cute things for them. Thanks

marihand
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:46 PM

GPS watch!  Where can I get one of those!  I see the stuff you bought is from Lands End?  I want to know how to get my hands on a gps watch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)