Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a Voodoo Doll in your Home?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM
  • 14 Replies
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:07 PM

NO....I stick the needles directly in the person. 

Elyce225
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Nah, I don't believe in that crap.

BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Quoting EireLass:

LMAO

OP-please I'm intrigued tell me more about this voodoo doll. What do you do with it? What does it look like?

sharebearII
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Eire!   LMAO!!!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting EireLass:

LMAO

OP-please I'm intrigued tell me more about this voodoo doll. What do you do with it? What does it look like?

It belongs to my DH.  I found it while I was cleaning out the back room in the garage one night.   It's in a nice, wooden box and has the pins still in it.  Looks homemade, of course.  He did it himself. 

I'm with E, don't believe in it.   ...DH says the only one who has to believe in it is the person on the recieving end - and to leave the box ALONE.   lol!

Elyce225
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Quoting sharebearII:

Eire!   LMAO!!!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting EireLass:

LMAO

It belongs to my DH.  I found it while I was cleaning out the back room in the garage one night.   It's in a nice, wooden box and has the pins still in it.  Looks homemade, of course.  He did it himself. 

I'm with E, don't believe in it.   ...DH says the only one who has to believe in it is the person on the recieving end - and to leave the box ALONE.   lol!

Did you ask him who the person is?  Were you freaked out when you found it?  I would be so intrigued.

I wish I believed in it because I would make one of my MIL and use it everyday. 

nikki0522
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:24 PM

LOL, no.

Follow my homeschool blog, Click here! Free Homeschool 101 blog, Click Here!

Join The Homeschoolers Cafe - Group Admin

Join Homeschool 101 (On a Budget) - Group Admin

Join Keeping It Real - Group Admin

sharebearII
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting sharebearII:

Eire!   LMAO!!!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting EireLass:

LMAO

Did you ask him who the person is?  Were you freaked out when you found it?  I would be so intrigued.

I wish I believed in it because I would make one of my MIL and use it everyday. 

I'm pretty sure it's for the mother of his oldest daughter.  ...she accused him of doing things to her (because he was trying to get custody and she was a crack-head who needed to keep the kid around to get money from the state so she could keep doing crack) and he ended up never seeing his daughter again.  It's been a lot of years now...   

It's sick what a woman can, and will, do to a man. 

It didn't freak me out too bad to find it.  Nothing surprises me when it comes to DH.

I'd use one on my MIL too, but I think she's tormented enough...   Just this morning she showed up at our house because my DH wasn't answering his phone, and I was outside and didn't hear her calling either.  She just assumes I've killed him and comes driving out, risking everyone elses life because she has vertigo really bad and should NOT drive.  She is so crazy!   It's horrible.  She's been making my DH insane with her constant calling.   It starts at 6 AM and she'll call just under 10 times every day.  If we don't answer she drives 1/2 hour to come out here.  She wonders what's wrong with my and DH's relationship, but pesters him about weird things he can't do anything about (like, "Someone stole my lint from my dryer!") and needs to spend at least 2 hours of his time talking about shit like that EVERY DAY and I (not to mention DS) don't get that time, do we?   Nope.   We don't!   ...and he's always so flustered by her that he's a jerk to us...   SUCKS!!!      Maybe I'll make a doll after all.   She believes!

Thanks for listening to my little rant...   I wasn't expecting to do that.   lol!

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:12 PM

I did and what I wanted to happen happend. (I wanted someone to go back to their homestate. They left 3 weeks after doll was made)

harpsichord
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:14 PM

no, not my thing.

SunnyJoJo
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:36 AM

yep, I lost it the day after I brought it home from the store but I'm sure it's still here somewhere, it pops up from time to time but for the majority of the time I have no idea where it is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)