Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your Opinion of Moms who have been married more then once..

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:04 PM
  • 64 Replies

This should be an interesting discussion ;)

I just want to know yalls opinions, feedback. If a mom has been married twice, etc. do you judge?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:05 PM

The divorce rate is 50% so why would people care?  For the record I have been married once for nearly 27 years. 

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:06 PM
I mind my fucking business. Better be married more than once than stay in an unhappy relationship or with someone who beats you or treats you like shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:07 PM

I was married before. I became unmarried in 1989. I'm getting married again :o). Obviously I think it's okay. My kids think it's ok. His kids think it's ok. So that's really all that's important. 

mamak57
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:08 PM

i think that they are smart enough to know when to walk away and start over. Divorce is not a dirty word.

Elyce225
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:09 PM

I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it.  I would rather see a woman leave a marriage she was unhappy in and get into one she is happy in. 

My MIL was divorced three times.  I judge her but only because she used the men for their money etc.  In that case I think it's wrong (any amount of times married).

T-Rentsmommy06

That they are crack whores? ;)

Honestly, nothing much. My mil has been married twice, my fil about four times.... sometimes marriages do not work out for whatever reasons and I believe everyone has the right to be happy. And it is none of my business why or how they got to a second or third marriage.

harpsichord

My mom has been married a few times. She's a stand up broad. 

Ataemommy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:53 PM
There isn't anything to judge. Why would anyone judge?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starleet
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Good for them? It is their business and not mine to judge them for it. If they aren't happy then there is no reason to stay with someone though.

neclark18
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:57 PM

My father is getting married for the 3rd time, as well as my MIL. As long as they are doing it because theyre happier. My mom is getting married a second time....it's in the family...however, i don't plan on getting married if i ever forsee a divorce..but i dont think anyone really does?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)