Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will You Vote Me Off The Island If...

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

I tell you I have 2 adult children in addition to my 8 yr old? If so I will deal, but...there aren't that many moms around like me who straddle that fence.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jerzeetomato
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Wow - that's quite a gap!  DH's oldest child is 31 and our youngest together is 13.

wishbearmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:13 PM

So...you get it! BTW, it wasn't planned. My youngest DD was a total surprise (but I don't believe that God makes mistakes!) She just wasn't intended to save our marriage. That's WAAY too much of a burden to put on a child!

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Wow - that's quite a gap!  DH's oldest child is 31 and our youngest together is 13.

Mrs.Vallo
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Nope I wont vote you off the Island lol I am not in the place since My kids are close to age and I am only 26 but If I were in your place I would hope other people wouldnt vote me off. 

Mrs.Vallo
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:17 PM

By the way my moms oldest is 34 and her youngest is 15. We all were adopted and she has 6 kids 

wishbearmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Your mom sounds like a saint. My mom had me at 40, a very wanted child in a 2nd marriage. Even more telling is that she had 14 miscarriages in her first marriage and adopted her first child; the 2nd came along naturally when she inadvertently gave her body a chance to heal. I have had some female issues from the drugs my mom took to make sure the gift she wanted to give my dad actually materialized, but overall I've been okay, and I SO know that I was a wanted child by both of my parents (neither of whom are with me anymore).

Quoting Mrs.Vallo:

By the way my moms oldest is 34 and her youngest is 15. We all were adopted and she has 6 kids 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)