Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for today?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:20 AM
  • 12 Replies

I have to work today from 9:45am until 4:45. Then I have to pick up the kids from my mil and fil then it will be time to work on dinner. I have a little bit of homework that I still have to do plus a project.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
silvercrow
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:45 AM

I have Class work and homework to do than there is work on my novel house work fixed dinner house work and chase a 3yr around

zoehopemama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:47 AM

House work, visit dh on his lunch break, pick up oldest dd from pre-k, more house work, then shopping with dh later tonight. I might try to squeeze some gym time in sometime today lol

Punkie74
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM

I need to clean my house... can you say pig sty!! Ugh yuck!! After hubby gets home I'm heading to a friend's house to work on my wicked queen make up!

deadlights86
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:51 AM

I gotta pick my kids up from school in a few minutes for speech therapy and occupational therapy (waited to long to try and switch to afternoon hours for school) then I should take them back to school but I'm not feeling to good so I think we'll just come home. I gotta do laudry today and make dinner.

Chelhaidax
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Taking my kids to the park,give my 4mth old ds a bottle every 3hrs,then waiting for my hubby to get home from offshore so i can go pick him up,my dd has dancing at 4-5,than home to clean a little & start dinner

Elyce225
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Going to my OB because I've been having contractions every 7 minutes, ugh.   Hopefully the baby stays in longer, I still haven't decorated for Halloween, lol.

SunnyJoJo
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Laundry, finishing painting the castle for the nugget's birthday, ordering sweaters for the dogs (because they are failures at being animals), and grocery shopping.  I know, I'm so exciting!

SunnyJoJo
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:29 AM

fingers crossedwhen are you due? I thought I had remembered you saying around halloween right? 

Quoting Elyce225:

Going to my OB because I've been having contractions every 7 minutes, ugh.   Hopefully the baby stays in longer, I still haven't decorated for Halloween, lol.

Ourjumppoint
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM

I'm working on my Gano coffee today!  Nothing but fun lies ahead  :-)

MIA0223
by Michelle on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Going to do a little more shopping for gifts to send overseas with CIL who we are taking to the airport later!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)