• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you be irritated?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

I ordered from Cottonbabies

I realy am not to impressed with them. I had a order that I was shorted on. (recived today. 1 day package short of the flips which is 2 covers and 6 inserts short! a 50 dollar product!) but also I had sent a message over a week ago that some of my older inserts (about 2 months old if that) were comming apart. Luckily I got the same agent. She looked in her e-mail and again resolved the issue. But between the two I realy am not to happy. I was not even offered a discount 5% (example) on my next order for all the inconvinance. Not very happy with that. You would think they would offer something for all the messups.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:32 PM

I don't know what they are?

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:35 PM

cloth diaper company.

SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:41 PM

They are going to send you the products you ordered right? Then I wouldn't be irritated, I wouldn't use that discount because I wouldn't be ordering from them anymore though. Products coming apart after a couple months, that you assumed would last much longer, would be enough to make me look elsewhere. But couple that with your second order being wrong, I would definitely find a different diaper company.

MIA0223
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM
I would be irritated and wouldn't order from them again. I have heard so many great things about this company but this is now the second negative thing this week... I don't think I will order from them like I planned...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:24 PM

Quoting MIA0223:

I would be irritated and wouldn't order from them again. I have heard so many great things about this company but this is now the second negative thing this week... I don't think I will order from them like I planned...

Agree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)