• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Seriously Demented 4 yr old (piog)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

So I have a 4 yr old and an 11 month old. My 4 yr old goes to pre-k till noon everyday. He has a friend in class and I am also friends with this kid's mom. We hang out at MOPS and stuff like that. I invited them over for lunch today after school and to let the kids play. I have always had kind of a bad feeling about this kid. About a month ago we were at a bday party and they were playing in the toy room and my son started crying and said that this kid hit him. His mom grabbed him and the kid kept trying to hit my son and had a very evil look in his eyes. It bothered me of course, but thought maybe it was boys being boys. So fast forward to today. They came over and they were playing in the playroom. My 11 month old crawled in there, which she does alot, to play with the big kids. This boy comes out and says, "mommy I need a sharp knife". We're like what?? He said, "I need a sharp knife to kill Callie (the baby). I don't like babies" I was appalled. My son comes out horrified saying, "mommy please do let him kill Callie." I just didn't even know what to say. I don't think I will have this kid at my house anymore. That is just not a normal "boy" thing to say or normal period. Who says that?? I think this kid has a loose wire somewhere. I hate to say that about another kid, but this was beyond ok for me.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlebeans88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM
Whoa! Id feel the same way! What did the mom say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proundmommy2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM
Oh my. What did the mom say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lcaf
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:55 PM

OMG, I have no words for you... just keep this boy away from your family, sorry

tresproudmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Quoting proundmommy2:

ashwa
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Wow! No more would that kid come over. Reminds me of that movie call, The Good Child, I think it is. If you haven't seen it, don't, it might freak you out. I had to do a report on it for a psychology class. A rare disorder for children but they can have it called psychosis. No feelings of guilt whatsoever. Sad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katyuwf
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:01 PM

The mom said, "D, that is not nice. You can't be mean to the baby."

heavenly1462
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Holy crap!

Quoting proundmommy2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Wow, I would've been telling that boy so much more than that! :-O. That's crazy!!

Quoting katyuwf:

The mom said, "D, that is not nice. You can't be mean to the baby."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Ummm, that's not normal. That's sociopathic and that kid needs an evaluation.

Thank god he actually said that our loud and didn't just go to the kitchen himself!!!! That weird little fuck wouldn't be anywhere near my kids anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.love.my.kidz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM

O my goodness thats terrifying!!! Definitely something wrong with him! Wth did the mom say??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)