Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my landlord sucks...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM
  • 12 Replies

That is all.
I just got off the phone with our real estate agent. She called me asking what was going on with the landlord. He called her and my dh. Left a message with dh that we need to get a lawyer. Apparently dh spilled coffee grounds on the step when he took out the trash today. He wants to evict us. Yes. Evicted for coffee grounds.
I asked her on thd phone what happened to the 2 guys who wanted to take over the lease 2 months ago. She said the landlord called and told her we didn't want to leave. We want to leave. Dh is now driving and hour one way to work. That's 2 hours away from us a day.
I think this man is on drugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiesLiesLies
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:20 PM

I am sorry!

mariesmama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM

mine calls dhs if i dont vaccuum for a few days

NearSeattleMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Maybe he really is on drugs?  How crazy.

Elyce225
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM

WHAT??  Over coffee grinds is ridiculous.  Are they friggin stalking your trash, ugh.  It sounds like something more is going on with them.  I hope you get out sooner than later, good luck.

MIA0223
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:26 PM
Yours calls your dh too? Mine wont talk to me unless he has to. Even when the people were here to fix the heat he wanted to wait for dh to let them in. I am a grown woman. I can deal with heating guys...

Quoting mariesmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM
I really think so. Him and his gf are really skinny too. Like bones poking out skinny. Maybe crack...

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Maybe he really is on drugs?  How crazy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Well he lives right next to us so he saw it that way. Dh probably wasnt paying attention and there was a hole in the bag or something. Stupid. Bowl full of water and it washed right away!

Quoting Elyce225:

WHAT??  Over coffee grinds is ridiculous.  Are they friggin stalking your trash, ugh.  It sounds like something more is going on with them.  I hope you get out sooner than later, good luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Quoting MIA0223:

Yours calls your dh too? Mine wont talk to me unless he has to. Even when the people were here to fix the heat he wanted to wait for dh to let them in. I am a grown woman. I can deal with heating guys...

Quoting mariesmama:

no dhs= department of human services maybe i should have said cps?

MIA0223
by Michelle on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:44 PM
Oh wow. Thats terrible. Sorry you go through that!

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting MIA0223:

Quoting mariesmama:

no dhs= department of human services maybe i should have said cps?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Michelle on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:48 PM
This pretty much confirms he is on drugs. He wont answer our calls but called the real estate lady and asked for our address. We live right next to him!!!! In his apartment he owns!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)