• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you like the band The Deftones.... or just have a heart.....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:17 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this

In 2008 the bassest from The Deftones was in a car accident which left him in a coma. Now fast fowar to May of 2010 when he started showing improvments. He was able to track people with his eyes, try and talk and was even moving his hands. His family hopes to raise money to try an experimental treatment which has an 84% success rate. If you wish to donate please go to this website.......oneloveforchi.com. Even if it's just to drop a hope you get better.

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hailey3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM
I will be going there.... it breaks my heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Mine too. I saw them live in 2004 and it was an amazing show. He is such a talented bassest. I hope he has a full recovery and is able to one day rejoin The Deftones.

Quoting hailey3:

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

hailey3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Yeah. Me too.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Mine too. I saw them live in 2004 and it was an amazing show. He is such a talented bassest. I hope he has a full recovery and is able to one day rejoin The Deftones.

Quoting hailey3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon92
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Doing what I can as soon as I can!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)