Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you respect about someone or a group of someones diffrent than you?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:42 PM
  • 1 Replies

I respect muslims for thier dedication to their religion even though it can cause difficulties.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Alunah
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:54 PM
Those with religious conviction who actually,truly live a good life with out hatred or judgment. I myself am an Athiest. But I have so much repect for some one who considers them self Christian and lives as they belive Christ did. Being truly kind,selfless and non judgmental. I see so many people who consider themselves to be "good Christians" who gossip viciously and turn against people with hate in their hearts. I especially can not stand how they allow thier children to say " oh my god" about everything! Isn't that considered blasphemy? My kids were taught at a very early age not to use that term. Not because I'm Athiest ( I want my kids to choos thier own path,if they asked to go check out any Church i would happily take them.) but because I feel it is disrespectful to those who are truly religious. So, I respect those who are true to thier faith,even though I don't share it I greatly admire them. Be well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)