• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Supernanny

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

On the Style channel now.  Never saw this one.  This girl screams so much she damaged her vocal cords.  Some of these families I am shocked at the behavior they allow from kids. 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PEEK05
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:08 PM

?

atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Then she proceeded to run down the driveway in the street. 

mama_girl07
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM

My BIL and one of my nephews did that. They just talk so much and LOUD all the time they damaged their vocal cords. My nephew almost had to have surgery to help him.

Elyce225
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM

I can hardly watch this show, the kids drive me nuts.  I would seriously beat some of them the way that Judge did to his daughter, lol.  It's so embarrassing!  These parents should be ashamed of themselves.

atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:13 PM

This girl screams. 

Quoting mama_girl07:

My BIL and one of my nephews did that. They just talk so much and LOUD all the time they damaged their vocal cords. My nephew almost had to have surgery to help him.

mama_girl07
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Thats how my nephew was when he talked he YELLEd and screamed. My SIL had to basically teach him how to be quite like he didnt know but it doesnt suprise me much since her boys get away with A LOT

Quoting atlmom2:

This girl screams. 

Quoting mama_girl07:

MIA0223
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM
Yeah. I love that show. Some of her tips helped me with my loud mouth daughter! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)