Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To Eggnog or Not to Eggnog

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:59 PM
  • 13 Replies

NOT a Nog fan. It's a consistency thing for me I think, it's too thick. I can, however, drink an  Eggnog Latte from Starbucks. So, if you aren't an Eggnogger, what other kind of special alcoholic drinks do you like this season?

Personally, I keep it simple. Orange vodka and cranberry juice with a twist of lime, or hot chocolate and peppermint schnaaps. Or mulled wine.

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:08 PM

We love egg nog.  No alcohol in it though.  I can't stand the egg nog flavoring in my coffee.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Jamie1972
by Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:11 PM
I love eggnog. I buy 2 cartons every yr. 1 for me and 1 for the kids. Obviously the non alcohol kind lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:21 PM

We get this awesome mulled wine spice packet from the local winery every year and make up a yummy batch, it's my favorite boozey holiday drink.
I do not go for the nog. It's name just makes me want to throw up a little. I don't know why but the thought of egg nog just disgusts me.

LiesLiesLies
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:24 PM
I love egg big!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Nog.

Damn auto correct.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:25 PM
I like eggnog! The only one in my house though. My son tried it 2 days ago for the 2nd time (first time was 2 yrs ago). Yah...he still doesn't like it. I wished I'd had the camera when he tried it. It was priceless!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yasbobari
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM
LMAO.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

I love egg big!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yasbobari
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM
I love it !! I do it myself, puertorrican style, Yummy !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmiesmommy1113
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:12 PM

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE eggnog. This year we discovered Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice. There's no alcohol in it and it tastes absolutely freaking amazing. We've gone through 3 cartons(1/4 gal, I think) of the SoCo Vanilla, one carton of SoCo regular and half a gallon of some other brand.

As I said, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE eggnog. We buy it as often as we can since it's nearly impossible to find it after the holidays.

nana9106
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:02 PM
I love eggnog! I am at McDonalds having an eggnog shake.... YUMMY!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)