Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy few hours**pics**

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:24 PM
  • 7 Replies

At work i get an emergency call from my mom that i need to get ahold of my hubby cause cecilya cut her hand and is at the ER and needs stiches. Well When i called my husband before i left work (since he was in the hospital it was cutting in and out) all i got was nurse said stiches CC was screaming for me and there was allot of blood. i was so scared.  well i left work earl to go to ER and there was m baby (today was the only day she let me call her that. I hate seeing my baby in tears. She cut 2 fingers on her left hand. Luckily the one they said needed stiches won't need it after they looked better after all the blood was gone. Its on the knuckle of her finger its a long scratch and a small hole in the middle. There going to wrap it and have it where she can't bend it. No gym for a week. Thank god!

Jenn

Mommy to Philip-11, Cecilya-7 & Layla-3.

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ForensicMom84
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Wait? What happened?

connietrrll
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Isn't amazing how they are always your baby when they are in pain. My daughter is 19. She cut her hand and needed stitches. She wanted in her words "either mommy or daddy to go with her!"

That cut looks nasty though. I hope she feels better soon!

emilysmom8
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:30 PM
OMG how did that happen?
Lita5202
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Sorry i didn't realize i didn't put how she cut herself. She was playing on a gate at the soccer field where my husband is a parent coach. He feels so bad. He said he kept warning her not to play on it. he blames himself for not getting her and moving her. Shes 7 btw.

letstalk747
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:47 PM

scary

K_D88
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Ah ouch!  Glad she didnt need the stiches then.  If you don't mind me asking, how did she cut herself?

Lita5202
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:59 AM

a gate of a fence. She was swinging it, playing on it and her hand got caught when it shut.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)