Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mystery shopper

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:11 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is anyone in this group a mystery shopper. OR do you know of any legit mystery shopping jobs?

Sincerely

Kaiyden's Mommy & Marks wife

http://www.wix.com/kayleeab/kaiydensmommy

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
steveiguana
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:06 AM

no

jamesonjustines
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM
I mystery shop sometimes. If you google.mystery shopping but avoid any sites that want a fee from you there are quite a few. Honestly though you don't make much money. I only take occasional jobs that are places I needed to be anyway. I am on my phone but when I.get on my.computer I can see where I am signed up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Connie04
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I joined one when our son was small, but I don't live in a big metropolitan area, so the jobs were few and far between.  I went on one job where I had to go to a jewellry store and shop.  I pretended to be looking for a certain pair of earrings and had to review the experience.  I was paid $10, so it's not a "get rich quick" job, that's for sure.  But, it could be fun if you really like to shop.

MIA0223
by Michelle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:26 PM
I signed up, did one job didn't get paid for it :(
This was years ago though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maciymommieof3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:34 PM

our company does not use them anymore...we found out that they sometimes never came in and they just made the shit up!

sallyf024
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM

www.mysteryshopforum.com is a great website for all kinds of information.

I have shopped for over 3 years for extra money. I live in a very rural area so there is not enough to make much $ but is fun to do. If you live in an urban area, there is more potential of more $. 

JamieACE
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I'm a scheduler for a mystery shopping company. Volition.com is a GREAT place to find TONS of info on mystery shopping. 

Also, Shsteele05 and I have started a group exclusively for this topic and would love it if you would join!

Please visit http://www.cafemom.com/group/38903 at your convenience and click the "join" button. Hope to see you there!

-Jamie

********************************************************************************************************************

Money-saving Mom and Mystery Shopping Scheduler!

Intrigued? Got questions? Join the Mystery Shoppers HUB!

Elizma001
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM

NO?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)