Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As of Now Whom Would you Vote For? *** NEW POLL INCLUDED***

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM
  • 45 Replies

Poll

Question: Right now, whom would you vote for President?

Options:

A. Obama

B. Romney

C. Another Candidate

D. Neither - Won't Vote

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 43

View Results

As of now, whom would you vote for between Obama or Romney?
and why? Since the Economy IS No. 1 priority & of importance, WHO can be best at saving the Economy & saving American?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn22
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Ron Paul. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2theboy1994
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Sadly, as of this moment I would abstain from voting. I've voted in every single election available to me since I was 18. From the smallest township vote for County Clerk, to every presidential election since 1992. I can not in good conscious vote for either of these two candidates.

IhartU
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Quoting Mom2theboy1994:

Sadly, as of this moment I would abstain from voting. I've voted in every single election available to me since I was 18. From the smallest township vote for County Clerk, to every presidential election since 1992. I can not in good conscious vote for either of these two candidates.

Exactly how I feel.

MIA0223
by Michelle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Obama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, I am NOT voting for Obama but I am not sure about the other candidates yet.

jerzeetomato
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Me too.  I just can't get behind either candidate.  I don't think Obama has delivered at all or been an effective leader.  I think that Romney CAN lead, but his views on the economy do not warm my heart.  The fact that he called the Occupiers "envious" doesn't bode well for the lower and middle classes in terms of turning the economy around.

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting Mom2theboy1994:

Exactly how I feel.

maciymommieof3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:45 PM

no one

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Me too

Quoting IhartU:

Quoting Mom2theboy1994:

Exactly how I feel.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maciymommieof3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
who would even want the stinkin job anyway? You damned if you do and damned if you dont! You can't do anything right....b/c seems like no one is ever happy these days!
Ellijaymom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Well. it won't be Obama. I do not like Romney, but he is the lesser of two evils for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)