Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yep... randomness... Leave 'em here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Replies (661-664):
CountryLayne
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:06 AM

LOL! Yeah, I'm kinda like that sometimes, or so I have been told.  ;-)

I love Electrify, and Smoke and Ashes was another of my favorites. Again... Jealous. LOL!!

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

And I blame you Country for buying nail polish and telling us about it! Lol! You got me thinking about polish for the summer.  I've been wanting the Hunger Games collection since it was first leaked so it worked out nicely.
I ended up with Dress me up, Fast Track, Stone Cold, Smoke and Ashes, and 2 bottles of Luxe and Lush. I wanted Electrify so badly but I know it wouldn't look nice with my coloring so I opted not to get it.

Quoting CountryLayne:

I just took a peek at them. Let me just say, I am incredibly jealous!! There are some awesome colors in that line!

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

I ordered like 10 nail polish colors today. lol Apparently I go nail polish crazy when they send me a 50% off code. Anyway, it included 5 color from the new Hunger Games collection! I'm so excited!

CountryLayne
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Busy day scheduled. Going over for another manicure, as well as a pedicure this time. Then cake baking- I have a Thomas the Train cake to get done for this weekend.

Its been super crazy busy around here. I have a short weekend getaway coming up in just a couple weeks, I get to go visit my Dad, soon to be stepmom, and a good handful of friends. I don't have time to see them all, even though I wish I did. :-( Its like this every time I go "back home".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunnyJoJo
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:39 AM

GAH! I'm having a case of mom guilt!! lame.

LyTe684
by Tasha on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM
I'm gonna have to check this out. Lol.

Quoting CountryLayne:

I just took a peek at them. Let me just say, I am incredibly jealous!! There are some awesome colors in that line!

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

I ordered like 10 nail polish colors today. lol Apparently I go nail polish crazy when they send me a 50% off code. Anyway, it included 5 color from the new Hunger Games collection! I'm so excited!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)