• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know of a site???

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM
  • 4 Replies

That will help you determine what to claim for witholdings for taxes. Since I'm conserding quitting my job I would need to figure out what to claim to max out what we get each pay day without ending up having to pay at the end of the year.

Click HERE or HERE to help!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I think its hard to figure out.  Dh pays the max in and extra even, and we owe more every single year. 

Punkie74
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Hubby is claiming 0 right now. We still pay a nice chunk but we also get about 1/3 of it back... I don't want to just assume claiming 4 would break us even... I was hoping there was some kind of calculator someone knew about to help me figure it out!!

Quoting atlmom2:

I think its hard to figure out.  Dh pays the max in and extra even, and we owe more every single year. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM

If I were you I would have him claim 2 and see how the year goes if you get money back.

Quoting Punkie74:

Hubby is claiming 0 right now. We still pay a nice chunk but we also get about 1/3 of it back... I don't want to just assume claiming 4 would break us even... I was hoping there was some kind of calculator someone knew about to help me figure it out!!

Quoting atlmom2:

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Punkie74
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I need to be a little more accurate... If I quit my job I don't want to have to tighten my budget...LOL

Quoting atlmom2:

If I were you I would have him claim 2 and see how the year goes if you get money back.

Quoting Punkie74:

Quoting atlmom2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)