Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

See what can happen in just 3 seconds

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  • 14 Replies

1 The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. 2 Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. 3 They speak without a sound or word; their voice is never heard.  4 Yet their message has gone throughout the earth, and their words to all the world. -Psalm 19:1-4

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KitschyGirl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG. I laughed so hard. Thank you for that

Photobucket   Photobucket

momto2boys973
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM
LMAO!

Sharon
Elyssa414
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunnyJoJo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM

rolling on floor

MIA0223
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Lol!!!!

Katherine696997
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Quoting KitschyGirl:

OMG. I laughed so hard. Thank you for that

she_walk_softly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM
haha OK reminds me of a story...
I had a lab on a 20 foot leash and a pitbull on a 4ft leash and we where running across a baseball field I put the 20 ft leash thru the handle of the 4foot leash so the pit bull could run at the end of the 20ft leash with the lab..The Pitt bull took off like a rocket from hell..then it was like slow motion ..lol when she hit the end of the 20foot leash I launched into the air higher then a person is tall..after I hit the ground and I sat up and the baseball game in the next field had stoped and everyone was just looking at me the players and the fans ..I hid in the woods till the game was over...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arnptee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Oh noooooo sorry LOL I can only presume she was chasing a ball.  Pets are so funny, yet so stinkin adorable.

Quoting she_walk_softly:

haha OK reminds me of a story...
I had a lab on a 20 foot leash and a pitbull on a 4ft leash and we where running across a baseball field I put the 20 ft leash thru the handle of the 4foot leash so the pit bull could run at the end of the 20ft leash with the lab..The Pitt bull took off like a rocket from hell..then it was like slow motion ..lol when she hit the end of the 20foot leash I launched into the air higher then a person is tall..after I hit the ground and I sat up and the baseball game in the next field had stoped and everyone was just looking at me the players and the fans ..I hid in the woods till the game was over...

1 The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. 2 Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. 3 They speak without a sound or word; their voice is never heard.  4 Yet their message has gone throughout the earth, and their words to all the world. -Psalm 19:1-4

Punkie74
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:44 AM
LMAO
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)