Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hilarious You tube ever. Watch the whole thing. "Cinnamon challenge Lady"

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Hottmomma607
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM

rolling on floorThat's pretty hilarious with the damn ladle!! Oh my!!

My DD&her friend did the cinnamon challenge a couple of weeks ago! Me&DH asked why would you guys take a spoon full of cinnamon? LOL Kids! They heaer about it at school! I scolded my daughter for doing something silly! But she's 13yo! She's a smart girl she got to do something silly sometimes. Then I remembered me&my friend decided it was good idea to eat dog jerky treats! LOL I can never get that taste out of my mouth! LOL

southernchick06
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Thats funny but she knew what was going to happen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ummsumulaiooh
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:12 AM

MY sons 12 and 13 did that foolishness and the 12yr old ended up being put on a nebulizer by a quick thinking mom that showed up at the right time , i told them DONT DO IT a girl in our area died from it and now you have an adult doing it SAD you expect silliness from kids but she should know better

ReidsNana
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM
I have to admit, I have never heard of this. What exactly is the point? I'm either too old or too naive to get it. Can someone please explain?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Its an attempt to eat cinnamon.  Its all over you tube, BUT most attempt a teaspoon, NOT a ladle.  The teaspoon attempt usually doesn't work. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)