Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

EPPICARD USERS

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:41 PM
  • 8 Replies
Does anyone here recieve their child support payments on an EPPICARD? and if so do you usually get your payment in one lump sum or after each payment the father makes? and how long does it usually take for the funds to be available on your card once he makes the payment? im new to this. thanks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Autumn22
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:55 PM
I get them weekly. Not sure what the time is from him paying to me getting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:36 AM

My deposit is made every Wednesday (except when there is a holiday at the beginning of the week) and the money is available immediately.

You can get emails telling you when the money is deposited to the account, which is what I do.  You can check you balance and statement, online at http://www.eppicard.com/

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Mine is posted on the child support website (VA) on every other Friday, so that's every two weeks.  It doesn't get put onto my eppicard until Tuesday though.  It might be because I am in a different state than the non custodial parent.

lilliputiansmom
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:45 AM

His employer sends the whole sum to CSE by the first of the month. I get a random amount every 2 weeks or so. It's never the same amount and sometimes I get 3 small payments. I've yet to figure out why they do it that way. I know his employer deduct it out of his paycheck and hold it then sends the entire amount. My payments post to CSE usually on Friday, but sometimes when I get a random payment it's on another day. It takes 2 business days for it to post to EPPICARD. So when a payment is posted on Friday and there's a Monday holiday it's not available until Wednesday.

shedswife
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:58 AM
okay thanks yall
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandeeb112
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Im supposed to get mine every Tuesday, but sometimes it's Thursday and it hasn't hit yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dontchawishuknu
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 8:28 PM
DH gets back child support payments from his ex. They auto deducted from her pay. He gets two payments per month that equal the total amount minus $20 to the state (VA). We've never figured out exact dates it's deposited or why they keep taking the $20 since it was supposed to be a one time fee.....other than that, we don't understand the why's and how's and when you call the caseworker, all you get is the runaround.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slimzlady
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I checked the department of revenues child support website and it says they sent my child support to my eppicard(state child support debit card) on the 28th of december but its still not showing up on my card... 2 days later, strange because it always shows up on the 2nd day after it is recieved by dept of revenue, i was told because of christmas it would be delayed but after processing it thursday it would be on my card as of 12:01am saturday, its now 9:30am saturday and still no money, never happened to me before, any advice?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN