• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Period

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:19 AM
  • 12 Replies

Do any of you have to use tampons and pads?!?!?!

And if so, do you use over nights, or just double up on pantyliners?

I use over nights at night time, but during the day, I like triple up the pantieliners.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Why not just use a pad if you have to triple up on liners?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.MoM.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM
I double up on the pantiliners, especially the first couple days. I need to just buy big pads for overnights but only seem to remember when it's too late, so I usually end up tripling up for overnights. Luckily I manage to wake up on my own every couple hours or so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Quoting LyTe684:

Why not just use a pad if you have to triple up on liners?

Hate them.

They feel like diapers.

I'm not a newborn baby. Pantyliners I don't feel them as much.

Mom2Addison12
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Quoting .MoM.:

I double up on the pantiliners, especially the first couple days. I need to just buy big pads for overnights but only seem to remember when it's too late, so I usually end up tripling up for overnights. Luckily I manage to wake up on my own every couple hours or so

That's how I am, the first couple of days, I need to use both. And I can't use the super tampons.

I wake up every so often, or when I feel weird or "wet" in the middle of the night.

I've taken baths at 3am many many times.

.MoM.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM
I have to use the super and super plus ones.
Do you have endometriosis?

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting .MoM.:

That's how I am, the first couple of days, I need to use both. And I can't use the super tampons.

I wake up every so often, or when I feel weird or "wet" in the middle of the night.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Nope. Doctors say it's just normal.

And I have a alot of clots.

Quoting .MoM.:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting .MoM.:

.MoM.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:49 AM
I get those too. I had drs tell me it was normal for years as well, then I had one that finally looked more into it instead of just giving me more pain meds. I had surgery November 2008 and it helped a lot! However, there's no cure and its bad again :(

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting .MoM.:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting .MoM.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dreamer_8291
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM
When I wear tampons it doesn't seem like I bleed enough for them, even the regular or light ones. They eventually start to hurt after a few hours and I end up just using a pad. This has been going on since I had DD. I use pads overnight, but barely bleed till I get out of bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Yeah.

I think I'm gonna wait it out another month, and if it doesn't get any better I'll call my doctor and tell her that I want tests done to see what's wrong.

Quoting .MoM.:

I get those too. I had drs tell me it was normal for years as well, then I had one that finally looked more into it instead of just giving me more pain meds. I had surgery November 2008 and it helped a lot! However, there's no cure and its bad again :(

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting .MoM.:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting .MoM.:

.MoM.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Good luck!
The only way to confirm endo though is through surgery

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Yeah.

I think I'm gonna wait it out another month, and if it doesn't get any better I'll call my doctor and tell her that I want tests done to see what's wrong.

Quoting .MoM.:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting .MoM.:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting .MoM.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)